THE OLD FARTS GOLF SOCIETY
CP13 Open Competition Rules
of the CP13 Competition
Overall Worst Golfer of the Week
– Awarded this year by AJ to:
- Biggest Divot – Awarded
- This competition will cover the entire period
of Center Parcs 13.
- Due regard must be taken of the quality and
completeness of the divot.
- The distance the divot travelled should also
be taken into account.
- At least two other members of CP13 shall
attest to the competition Note –
this competition could be judged to fall into the open category.
Bob the Bunkers Daily Handicap
- The person with the newest and least used
- The maximum number of late arrivals for golf
- The person with the greatest reluctance to
play golf at all.
- Even to the person who plays the least golf
Best Hat –
Awarded by Cris:.
- A daily 9 Hole Handicap competition is open
to all CP 13 golfers on payment of £1. Note – this payment is a one off
entry fee and only covers play at Center Parcs.
- The initial round will be scored using a
players formal handicap. Note – if the player does not have a formal
handicap that handicap will be decided mutually by the members of the Old
Farts Golf Society – it should be noted however in the event no
agreement can be reached, Bob the Bunker (The Birdie Bandit) will allot a
handicap to said player.
- The winner of each nine hole round scored on
their net number of stokes will have their handicap decreased by three
stokes, the first runner up by two strokes, and the second runner up by
- The winner of the final nine hole round will
be awarded 60% of the kitty as collected in 2.1, and the first runner up
30% and the second runner up 20%.
Best Excuse –
awarded by Cris:
- To comply with EU regulations and to avoid
any sexual discrimination, this is an open competition.
- The competition will be judged by Cris and
his (unbiased) decision will be final.
To comply with EU regulations and sex as
above, this is an open competition.
The competition will be judged by Cris and his
(unbiased) decision will be final.
– It is understood Cris enjoys a good bottle of Port
General Rules of Competition:
In the event of a tie, an argument, shouting, or drinking
and gut barging contest will decide the winner.
Disputes regarding interpretation of the rules will be
settled by general disagreement only after each member of the society or
CP13 has drunk the equivalent of four pints of beer.
No decision shall be final.
and remember – Bob the Bunker says –
"Play Organic Golf"
Bob the Bunker (The Birdie Bandit) 30th March